Saturday 19 December 2015

Blogmas Day 19

Hello my Christmas trees,
How are you today?
Today is the day we got our Christmas tree!
  This morning I got up at 9:00 and made myself a bagel with a fried egg, ham and cheese, and I also had half a chocolate muffin.
We were suppose to leave at 10:00, but we left a little late. I took us about an hour and a half to get to the place. We were on our way into the drive s bit but we had to go back home because we forgot our permit.
 How it works is you buy a permit and then go to a designated forest lot and then pick your tree and chop it down. When we got there it didn't take us long to find good trees, we found two that we liked, so we chopped down both. One smaller one for downstairs and one big tree for the main floor. The first tree was a little hard to chop down because it was so thick and talk, but we eventually got it down. After that we made a fire to roast hot dogs on. While the fire was getting ready they chopped down the other tree and went to put them both on the van. We roasted hot dogs for a late lunch, and had hot chocolate.
 When we were done we out out the fire and went to the van and strapped the trees down and went home.
 When we got home we took the trees of and out the main one inside. It's a really big tree.
We are going to our friends house to go caroling and hang out at there place, I went to go get dressed and fixed my hair.
Recently I have been wearing my hair in two Dutch French braid. I've seen people like Zoe and Gabby wear this in video and it looks really good, so this had become my favourite hairstyle. I also started writing today's blog and catching up on vlogmas. We headed to a old folks home i guess you could call it to carol with our friends. After that we went back to there house to have some food, and we ended playing heads up the bible category. It was getting ate so we went home. I took my medicine and then went to bed.
 so I was going to put pictures from today in this post but its not working so im going to see if i cant put them in a slideshow on my blog and you can see them that way. I'm not really good with internet and computers so I will see if I can get help on this and you will see them soon hopfully.
 I hope you keep reading and enjoying!
If you want to find out what I post, when I post you can follow/subscribe to my blog, or follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Google+.
Until tomorrow, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...