Sunday 6 December 2015

Blogmas day 6

Hello my gingerbread cookies.
Today is second advent and i am so excited for christmas!
How are you doing today?
I got up today to get ready for church. At church in the morning I am helping out with the pre-school and kindergarden sunday school class, every sunday before we start the class we sing a few songs. since its december, the kids are getting ready for the christmas pagent. my class is singing jingle bells and away in a manger, it is so cute.
 Today we sat in church with sarah, patty and lori. In church the junior choir sang today. After church me and my mum, patty, sarah, and lori went to boston pizza for lunch. I know that me and my mum went to boston piiza yesterday, but we were originally thinking of going to moxies, but then we thought we wouldnt get in. after that it was between tony roma's and boston pizza. we decided that boston pizza would be better. at boston pizza i got the boston brute. At bosston pizza they have these dessert trios, it was a small strawberry cheesecake, an caramel cheese cake, and a chocolate cake. me and sarah shared these three. these where really good, except for the strawberry one since I don't like fruit.
when I got home I watched megsays's vlogmas day 5. the wifi wasnt working very well so unfortunatly thats the only one I watched.   I finally got around to making the christmas pretzel hugs, allthough I did not make the puppy chow. I will make the puppy chow on wednesday. I will post an extra blog post on the making and recipes of the christmas pretzel hugs, and the puppy chow. I am planning to make the gingerbread cupcakes on friday and then the icing and decorating on saturday morning. I will also be posting the making and recipe of the cupcakes.
 by the time I was done making the pretzel hugs it was almost 6:00. for supper I had my leftover pasta from last night.
 The once upon a time finale was on tonight!! im so exited. I made myself a cup of tea and took some leftover m&m's and went to watch once upon a time. once, once upon a time was over I worked on my foods project made my lunch and then went to bed.
 If anybody has any new and exciting recipes you think I would like to try I would love to hear your comments.
   I hope you keep reading and enjoying!
If you want you can follow/subscribe to my blog to find out what I post, and when I post.
You can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google+.

Until tomorrow. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...