Sunday 20 December 2015

Blogmas Day 20

Hello my snow people,
How are you doing today?
This morning I woke up a little late for church, I packed my bad because I was staying at my friend house over night, and got dressed. At church we had some of the little kids sing some Christmas songs and do a little Christmas play. When church was done I went with my friends to michals to but some yarn. We went back to there house and had some grilled cheese and alphagetty,and then went to go watch aurthur Christmas. For supper we had steak, mashed potatoes and mushrooms.
 Me and Sarah were going to a youth Christmas party, so that's why I went to her house for night, so we could go together. We had to bring ice cream toppings and a gift with a limit of $5.00. For the toppings we brought skie bits and butterscotch chips, and for the gift me and Sarah both got $5.00 Tim Hortons cards.
 The Christmas party was good, there was a lot of people from our youth group there. We played games and a gift grab game, I got a chocolate bear.
 The gift game is where you pick a price limit for a gift, Whe you are ready to play the game, you place all the gifts in the middle and then everybody gets a number. 1- how ever many people are playing, and then each person in order can either take a gift from the middle, or steal a unwrapped gift from somebody else. If someone steals your gift, now you can either steal or open a new one. If that makes any sense.
 After the gift game we had ice cream, I had chocolate and vanilla ice cream with skie bits, butterscotch chips and a few m&m's. When we got home we got our pajamas on and watched friends and full house in Sarah's bed. After that I took my medicine and went to bed. I'm sorry that this post hasn't been that long, but I haven't done many I treating things today.
 I hope you keep reading and enjoying this blog.
If you want to see what I post, when I post you can follow/subscribe to my blog or on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Google+.
Until tomorrow, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...