Thursday 1 December 2016

Blogmas Day 1 - The first day!

Hello, Happy first of December.
Its the first day of Blogmas!!!
This morning I woke up at 7:30 to go with my dad to take my cat Juno to the vet. after we got home I tried to finish my post on volunteering at camp this simmer. for some reason it has been taking me along time to finish. I didn't quite finish, I have one more week.  I wrote for a few hours. After that it was about 3:30 and I needed to make supper because I needed to be at dance for 5:30.
I have my dance class at 8:00, but I help my dance teacher with two little kid creative classes.
I didn't have a lot of time to make supper, so I made myself a sandwich and some snacks.
I went to dance class. I came early, and I figured out that you could download shows from Netflix, so I downloaded some suits while I waited. During the creative classes we danced with them with ribbons, after those classes I watch my friends class, and then mine. After dance I went home to make my lunch, (I haven't made my lunch since high school) and made some hot chocolate and popcorn and then went to write Blogmas and watch suits. Then I got my pyjamas on and went to bed.
Good night.
 This a pretty short post, but some days might be like this where I don't do much, but then there will be some days where I do lots of fun stuff.
 I hoped you enjoyed the first day of Blogmas, and I hope that you continue reading Blogmas!
you can follow my blog and leave comment, or follow any of my social media sites.

Places where you can find me.
Twitter-@Madeline_Enns
Facebook-Madeline Enns
Instagram-Madeline_Enns
Instagram-Madelineennsbakes
Google+-Madeline Enns

Have a lovely day!
until next time, bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...