Tuesday 6 December 2016

Blogmas Day 6 - Didn't know what to do with my day.

Hello,
18 days until Christmas!
Last night I set my alarm to go off at about 6:45, because my sister want me to come to Steinbach with her. I set my alarm, but I didn't actually hear it in the morning.  There was some what of a snow storm last night so It was a pretty good chance that her appointment would get cancelled. it did so I woke up a little later.  it was a snow day so my mom was home, my dad started to go to work but came back, and my other sister didn't go to school until later in the day.  a lot of the day was mostly lazing around actually. I think I might have turned into a lazy bum!
  In the evening me and my sister watched Brooklyn nine-nine, New girl, and This is us. after that I went to my room to write, watch some vlogmas and then go to bed.
Good Night.
This post is really short. I know because I didn't do much today, some days will be like this but there will also be some more exciting days,
 I Hope you enjoyed yesterday's post, and the rest of Blogmas.
 you can follow my blog and leave comment, or follow any of my social media sites.

Places where you can find me.
 Twitter-@Madeline_Enns
Facebook-Madeline Enns
Instagram-Madeline_Enns
Instagram-Madelineennsbakes
Google+-Madeline Enns

Have a lovely day!
until next time, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...