Tuesday 20 December 2016

Blogmas Day 20 - Pfeffernusse cookies

Hello,
only 4 more days until Christmas!
Today I woke up and had some breakfast. After I sat on the couch on my phone, and deciding if I should make cookies or not. I decided to make cookies. I was going to make peppermint cookies but we didn't have any sour cream, so I made pfeffernusse (Peppernut) cookies. When I looked it up online the translation was Gingerbread biscuit. I made the dough but I didn't put them in the oven because I had to chill them, so I decided to bake them tomorrow. I finished making the dough, and then I had some left overs for a late lunch. I went to go watch some TV after I had lunch. My mom came home, and made supper. After I ate supper I left to go to my physio appointment.
During my physio appointment my parents went to do some Christmas shopping, by the time I was done my dad was still at the mall. me and my mom did some shopping while my dad finished up. I bought one Christmas present!  When I got home I had some fudge. and finished the end of a movie. I am not sure what it was but my sister was watching it. After that I went to bed to write.  After I was done I went to bed.
Good Night.
I Hope you enjoyed yesterday's post, and the rest of Blogmas.
 you can follow my blog by clicking the blue follow button on my homepage and leave comment, or follow any of my social media sites.

Places where you can find me.
 Twitter-@Madeline_Enns
Facebook-Madeline Enns
Instagram-Madeline_Enns
Instagram-Madelineennsbakes
Google+-Madeline Enns

Have a lovely day!
until next time, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...