Sunday 11 December 2016

Blogmas Day 11 - Church, Chapters, Netflix, and starbucks.

Hello,
13 days until Christmas!
This morning I didn't hear my alarm, so I got up a little late.
Today I went to church. Today is the 3rd Advent.
 After church we had stuff that we had to do. It is very rare that we can just go home after church on a Sunday. Me and My sister went to chapters, and sat in Starbucks and watched Netflix while my dad did some stuff, and grocery shopping. Finally we got home. by the time we got home it was about 5:00. My mom made meat pinwheels with cheese sauce for supper. While we ate supper we watched this Christmas movie called Christmas Land. For dessert I had left over cake, and we started to watch the LEGO movie. after I went to my room to write. while I am writing I can hear my Let it go, and I think my families watching frozen, so I am going to go downstairs and watch. after that I will probably go to bed.
Good Night.
I Hope you enjoyed yesterday's post, and the rest of Blogmas.
 you can follow my blog by clicking the blue follow button on my homepage and leave comment, or follow any of my social media sites.

Places where you can find me.
 Twitter-@Madeline_Enns
Facebook-Madeline Enns
Instagram-Madeline_Enns
Instagram-Madelineennsbakes
Google+-Madeline Enns

Have a lovely day!
until next time, bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...