Monday 5 December 2016

Blgmas Day 4&5 - Sunday&Monday

Hello,
Some of you might have realised that I did not post anything yesterday. the reason for that is because I simply forgot to, and by the time I remembered I was already in bed almost asleep. today I am combining yesterday with today.

 Sunday December 4th
20 days until Christmas.
Today we went to church. After church I thought we just had to do some grocery shopping, turns out that they did that when me and my sister were in Sunday school.  After the service was over I thought since the grocery shopping was done, we wold go home. Nope, we had to go to Canadian tire, dollarama, and Costco to get tires. first before doing this we went to go get some lunch.
 At Costco we were getting tires put on the car, so when we were waiting for the appointment we went to Starbucks, I got a Gingerbread latte. it was really good, if your looking for a new holiday drink, I recommend this one if you like more spicier drinks. while my dad was at Costco, my sister, my mom and I stayed at Starbucks, and I watched Netflix.
  When I got home I helped unload  groceries and put them away. after that was done I went to go relax in front of the TV. Supper was ready shortly after, for supper we had store bought chow main from Costco, I was done supper and I went to go watch some more TV. while I was watching TV I matched some socks and folded some laundry. the laundry was all folded, all though I didn't find matches for all the sock, I went to bed.

 Monday December 5th
19 days until Christmas.
This morning I woke up to the phone ringing, I was half asleep and didn't feel like running downstairs and answering it, plus I guessed that it was the dentist confirming an appointment, and I was right. After I went downstairs to have some breakfast. I had a bowl of honey nut cheerios, and watched some vlogmas after I was done eating. I watched a couple until lunch time.
I did not do much after lunch.
  At about 5:00 I turned the TV back on to watch Ellen. I love watching Ellen.  Tonight I went to Zumba, there was not a lot of people at Zumba, and it felt like the class went by quickly. When I got home I had a shower, then had some got chocolate and half a muffin, then went to my bed to write, and then to sleep.
Good Night.
 I Hope you enjoyed yesterday's post, and the rest of Blogmas.
 you can follow my blog and leave comment, or follow any of my social media sites.

Places where you can find me.
 Twitter-@Madeline_Enns
Facebook-Madeline Enns
Instagram-Madeline_Enns
Instagram-Madelineennsbakes
Google+-Madeline Enns

Have a lovely day!
until next time, bye.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...