Friday 23 December 2016

Blogmas Day 23 - Last minute shopping

welcome to Blogmas day 23!
Only 1 more day until Christmas! its Christmas Eve-eve. Tomorrow is Christmas eve!
Today me and my mom did a little last minute Christmas shopping.
we didn't want to go until I made a plan of where I wanted to go and what I wanted to buy. I did not have a clue on what to buy. I just had a few presents to buy. we went to St. vital mall to go to chapters. I bought my gift and then we left the mall, we slowly made our way to superstore to pick up a few groceries. Superstore was really busy.
 we usually have eggs Benedicta for brunch, and then later in the day we usually have a family gathering to go to. this year we don't, so we decided last minute that we would make roast chicken, stuffing and potatoes for supper. We were finally done at superstore, but we needed to go to Sobeys after because they didn't have any butter or parsley. After we finished that we headed home.
when we got home we unloaded the groceries, and supper was ready. we had pizza. while we ate we watched Disney's a Christmas carol. I have been waiting to watch this movie all year!
 I went upstairs to wrap some my presents and write. I went to bed after that.
Good Night.
 So tomorrow is Christmas eve, I will probably be getting home late which means that tomorrows post will likely go up on Christmas. if that's ok with you.
I have had so much fun writing Blogmas, and I am sad that Blogmas is ending.
Have a very Merry Christmas!
Hope you enjoyed yesterday's post, and the rest of Blogmas.
 you can follow my blog by clicking the blue follow button on my homepage and leave comment, or follow any of my social media sites.

Places where you can find me.
 Twitter-@Madeline_Enns
Facebook-Madeline Enns
Instagram-Madeline_Enns
Instagram-Madelineennsbakes
Google+-Madeline Enns

Have a lovely day!
until next time, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...