Saturday 17 December 2016

Blogmas Day 16 & 17 - Fancy Christmas party & Baking

Hello,
Friday December 16th
Only 8 days until Christmas!
Good Morning,
Today I woke up and made Christmas pretzel hugs. This time instead of doing just chocolate kisses, I did half chocolate and half candy cane hugs. These took me a little while, but I finally finished. After I was done I went upstairs to get ready, and finish tidying up my room a bit more.
My friends and I were having a Christmas party at my friend Amanda's house. I was going early because she asked me to help her prepare the dinner. of course we had to go all out with this dinner. that meant turkey, stuffing, mash potatoes, gravy and salad.
Preparing the turkey was a bit of a adventure, but it was a success!
At the party we had supper, which was good. then we did our gift exchange, and we played cheat, or Bull shark as we called it. and monopoly. Of course this game took a few hours. I was the first one out. We finally finished monopoly, and it was late so my friends left. I stayed for night.
Good Night.

Saturday December 17th
7 Days until Christmas!
Hello,
This morning I woke up and had cheerios for breakfast. we finished breakfast, and then we sat on the couch and chatted until my mom came. My mom came and then I went home. I got home, and I was going to start making my cupcakes right away, but I didn't have unsalted butter. instead of making the cupcakes I put the pretzel hugs into bags.. This afternoon we were taking a picture to give to my grandma of all the grand kids for Christmas. I needed to get ready to go take the picture. This was quick. we got there, waited for the cousins to show up, took the picture, and then left. We needed to go do some things after the picture. we made our stops and then went home.  When we got home I made the cupcakes. After the cupcakes came out of the oven I put them on racks to cool.
I put cupcake boxes, and cookie boxes together while I watched Arthur Christmas, and Love Actually waiting for the cupcakes cooled off.
 I made the icing and piped it on the cupcakes. I decorated the cupcakes with gold and silvery white sprinkles. I finally finished all my baking! now it was time for more packaging. I put the cookies in bags, and when my mom got home she helped me by cutting the fudge, and putting it into bags.
 when I was all done, I cleaned up a bit and then went to my room and wrote.
by now when I am finishing this it is 1:20. it is technically the next day, but I wanted to get this up, because I didn't want to leave it to be three days in one.
its very late, so I am going to go to bed.
Good Night.
I Hope you enjoyed yesterday's post, and the rest of Blogmas.
 you can follow my blog by clicking the blue follow button on my homepage and leave comment, or follow any of my social media sites.

Places where you can find me.
 Twitter-@Madeline_Enns
Facebook-Madeline Enns
Instagram-Madeline_Enns
Instagram-Madelineennsbakes
Google+-Madeline Enns

Have a lovely day!
until next time, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...