Friday 2 December 2016

Blogmas Day 2 - Thrift Store Day

Hello, Good morning.
22 days until Christmas!!!!
this morning I had an early start to the day. this morning I got up at 7:00 today to go Volunteer at the thrift store with my youth leader. When we got to the Thrift store she gave me a tour of the upstairs. Then we started working. We tagged and priced clothes, and then put them out in the racks. At first when I started, I had trouble with the tagging gun, and probably wasted a lot of the tag strings. When I started I was very slow, but as I went on I got faster. We did a few hours of this, and then we took our lunch. We ate our lunches. by the time I ate just my sandwich, she had eaten her whole lunch. I am such a slow eater! After we finished our lunch we went back down to continue doing the same thing. After a couple hours we finished for the day, and then we looked around before we left.. I found a Christmas sweater. I have never own a Christmas sweater before.
  When I came home it was supper time, and my mom was making pizza, but I had to wait. Finally the pizza was ready and I ate supper, after I was finished I wanted something for dessert, something chocolaty. I didn't find anything except for hot chocolate. I didn't really want hot chocolate because I have had a lot resonantly, but eventually I caved. Me and my dad played Crib after supper. My dad won.  The game was over and then I went upstairs to watch suits and to write, after I finished writing I watched more suits. After suits I went to bed.
I Hope you enjoyed yesterday's post, and the rest of Blogmas.

you can follow my blog and leave comment, or follow any of my social media sites.

Places where you can find me.
Twitter-@Madeline_Enns
Facebook-Madeline Enns
Instagram-Madeline_Enns
Instagram-Madelineennsbakes
Google+-Madeline Enns

Have a lovely day!
until next time, bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...