Monday 19 December 2016

Blogmas Day 19 - Lazy day

Hello,
5 more days until Christmas!
I am getting excited for Christmas. Mostly for the eggs Benedict breakfast that we have every Christmas morning. I also love the feeling of waking up and knowing its Christmas morning. I feel like a kid.
This morning I woke up late.
By the time I got up it was 12:00 so I had some lunch.  I didn't really do a lot today. I did a lot of baking last week, plus I didn't know what to do today. I don't have a lot to say because I did next to nothing.
Christmas is coming up soon. and I haven't done Christmas shopping or Christmas baking for me and my family.
 Christmas can be a stressful time for some people. going to think of what to get for people or who to buy for. The thought of going shopping or going to stores, or to malls can be scary, or it can be something that your not looking forward to. This should be a fun thing to do, for some people it is something that they want to do and get over with. For some people it can be just the stress of Christmas, but for some people it can bring them anxiety of being in crowded shops or malls.
 Anyways its getting late so I should end this and then go to bed.
Good Night.
  I Hope you enjoyed yesterday's post, and the rest of Blogmas.
 you can follow my blog by clicking the blue follow button on my homepage and leave comment, or follow any of my social media sites.

Places where you can find me.
 Twitter-@Madeline_Enns
Facebook-Madeline Enns
Instagram-Madeline_Enns
Instagram-Madelineennsbakes
Google+-Madeline Enns

Have a lovely day!
until next time, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...