Tuesday 13 December 2016

Blogmas Day 13 - christmas concert & making soup

Hello,
good morning.
11 days until Christmas!
This morning I woke up and stayed in bed for a while because it was so comfortable. When I finally did get out of bed, I got dressed and went downstairs and made some lunch. for lunch I made a pita pizza, after I was done my lunch me and my sister left to go to my moms Christmas concert.
 Usually we all go to the concert in the evening, but this year my sister and I went in the afternoon, and my dad and my other sister went in the evening. When we got back from the concert I made supper. For supper I made lasagna soup. it was really good, and easy to make too. I finished my soup and then I went to go watch Brooklyn Nine-nine and new girl. After my shows I went to my room to write.
  If I was on track with my baking, I was meant to make chocolate fudge today. someone from my church asked me to make her some treats to give as Christmas gifts to people. she had asked for 6 boxes by Sunday of two kinds of cookies. half a dozen of each, two cupcakes, a bag of pretzel hugs, and something else. I chose that extra thing to be fudge.  I made myself a schedule to bake one thing everyday. as I said yesterday my peanut butter cookies didn't turn out, so I am going to have to make another batch of those, and I didn't make the fudge.  I am going to have to make two things tomorrow and Thursday.
Anyways its getting late so I am going to go to sleep.
Good Night.
 I Hope you enjoyed yesterday's post, and the rest of Blogmas.
 you can follow my blog by clicking the blue follow button on my homepage and leave comment, or follow any of my social media sites.

Places where you can find me.
 Twitter-@Madeline_Enns
Facebook-Madeline Enns
Instagram-Madeline_Enns
Instagram-Madelineennsbakes
Google+-Madeline Enns

Have a lovely day!
until next time, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...