Wednesday 14 December 2016

Blogmas Day 14 - Triple chocolate cookies

Hello,
10 days until Christmas!! who is excited for Christmas? I know I am.
This morning I slept in a bit. Today my task was to make Triple chocolate cookies and fudge if I had time, or if I felt like it.
I didn't start baking cookies until about 2:00. the cookies didn't turn out exactly as I hoped, but they will do. They turned out a littler darker and  cruncher than I wanted, but they still taste good. By the time I was done making the cookies, my family came home, then my dad started making supper and my sisters and I cleaned up the kitchen a bit. We were making supper for my moms birthday. I didn't get to making the fudge. For supper My dad made honey mustard chicken with roast potatoes and cooked carrots. during supper we had talked about watching a movie after.
We looked on Netflix for a movie. we found a movie called Florence Foster Jenkins. rather than waiting for it to load, we went to Anola to rent it. When we went to go to watch the movie, my mom noticed her second present. 
 We have been talking about having an entertainment unit in our basement. My dad has been working on an entertainment unit to surprise my mom on her birthday.
After the movie was over I went and put my cookies away, and went upstairs to write.
I finished and then I went to bed.
Good Night.
 I Hope you enjoyed yesterday's post, and the rest of Blogmas.
 you can follow my blog by clicking the blue follow button on my homepage and leave comment, or follow any of my social media sites.

Places where you can find me.
 Twitter-@Madeline_Enns
Facebook-Madeline Enns
Instagram-Madeline_Enns
Instagram-Madelineennsbakes
Google+-Madeline Enns

Have a lovely day!
until next time, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...