Thursday 8 December 2016

Blogmas Day 7&8 - Youth christmas party and Lots of pizza.

Hello,
Today again will be combined with yesterday. not because I forgot but because our Wi-Fi wasn't working and the page wouldn't load.

 Wednesday December 7th
17 days until Christmas!
Good morning, today I woke up and got out of bed to have breakfast. it was another snow day, so that meant my mom was home.  After lunch me and my mom went to Steinbach to do a few things. The first thing we did in Steinbach was go to Walmart, at Walmart I bought some baby clothes to donate to Anna's House. the Steinbach Family Resource centre.  Mothers can get there babies clothes. I'm not to sure how this works.
 We were challenged by our youth leader to go out and do a random act of kindness. she gave us $10 to do whatever we wanted, and just in case we couldn't think of anything, she gave us a website where we could find some ideas. www.randomactofkindess.org I believe it was.
I decided to double it and make it $20 so I could do more. at Walmart I bought baby hats and mitten, and my mom bought a snow suit to add to it.
 After Anna's house we went to the thrift store to drop some things off, and get our permit to chop down our Christmas tree. after we went home.  I got home and I had enough time to get ready and eat supper. because tonight I was going to our youth Christmas party. At our Christmas party we played the gift game.  in past years we brought a re-used gift. I had got a mini Foosball set for a gift, I  thought that would be a perfect gift to bring to the party. usually I bring kind of lame gifts, but this one, I thought was a good gift.  When I took my first gift it was Reese's peanut butter cup, and rosebud chocolates. it was perfect because I could also use them for baking cookies, but sadly they got stolen. I got mini canvases on easels. I don't really paint but I could use them for something.  We played another game after the gift. I cant remember what it was called, but it was like apples to apples, but you made up the questions, and wrote down your own answers. I only got through one round and then my dad came to pick me up, we got home and then I went to bed.

 Thursday December 8th
Good morning,
16 days until Christmas!
this morning I didn't want to get out of my bed. it was so cozy!
By the time I got out of bed it was almost lunch time, so I had lunch.  After lunch I got dressed and helped tidy up the kitchen. Me and my sister made a cake after cleaning. we made a cake for my other sisters birthday. it was a so easy chocolate cake, with chocolate buttercream.
 We were going out for supper for her birthday. we went to a place called harvest moon cafĂ©. it was gourmet pizza night, what that meant was they had a few different kinds of pizza, and they brought them out to you one by one as a sample, and then at the end if you were still hungry you could order a piece of your favourite. there was about five different kinds of pizza you could try, and I only ate two full pieces, and had two bites of the other pizzas. most of my family didn't finish all the pieces so we got it wrapped up. we went home after supper. When we got home we ate cake. That brings us to the current moment. the plan is to watch a movie, but we can decided on anything. I don't know what we are going to watch, or if we are going to watch anything. After that I will go to bed because its probably going to be really late.
Good Night.
 I Hope you enjoyed yesterday's post, and the rest of Blogmas.
 you can follow my blog and leave comment, or follow any of my social media sites.

Places where you can find me.
 Twitter-@Madeline_Enns
Facebook-Madeline Enns
Instagram-Madeline_Enns
Instagram-Madelineennsbakes
Google+-Madeline Enns

Have a lovely day!
until next time, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...