Wednesday 21 December 2016

Blogmas Day 21 - Baking my pfeffernusse cookies & christmas excitment

Welcome,
Only 3 more days until Christmas! I can't believe Christmas is this Sunday. December feels like its flying by so fast.
Today me and my dad went to Steinbach to go grocery shopping and a few things.
Today was sort of a boring day.  After we got home we brought in the groceries, and I unloaded the dishwasher while he unloaded the groceries. I was done and then I went my room to read.
After a wile supper was ready, so I went downstairs. I made some hot chocolate and watched The beginning of Arthur Christmas. I baked the pfeffernusse cookies after. They turned out really good and I couldn't stop eating them. there was so much dough, and it took so long so I didn't make all the cookies. Tomorrow I will have to finish them. I washed a few dishes and then went to bed.
Good Night.
I hope you are enjoying Blogmas. and as excited as I am for Christmas.
I Hope you enjoyed yesterday's post, and the rest of Blogmas.
 you can follow my blog by clicking the blue follow button on my homepage and leave comment, or follow any of my social media sites.

Places where you can find me.
 Twitter-@Madeline_Enns
Facebook-Madeline Enns
Instagram-Madeline_Enns
Instagram-Madelineennsbakes
Google+-Madeline Enns

Have a lovely day!
until next time, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...