Monday 12 December 2016

Blogmas Day 12 - Peanut butter cookies & filming my first youtube video

Hello,
12 days until Christmas!
This morning I woke up at 8:30 to have breakfast and also watch Mickeys Christmas and Beauty and the beast Christmas. Today I was going to start baking.
 I am baking a bunch of things for someone at my church, to give as Christmas presents.
Today I started off by making Peanut butter blossom cookies. This is also The day that I filmed my first video. this video was making the Peanut butter blossoms. I haven't uploaded it to YouTube yet because I need to edit it, and I need to work out how to edit. My cookies turned out pretty well, until they came out of the oven. I have never made them before so I didn't know if they would spread, or how much they would spread out. The first pan came out, and it kind of looked like a settlers board. they were all touching one another, and some of the looked a little like a hexagon shape. the next pan I put in the oven had less cookies on it, because I didn't want this to happen again. The second batch came out a lot nicer, but they were stuck to the pan and coming out in pieces. the cookies didn't survive so I am going to have to make another batch tomorrow. the recipe said an ungreased pan. usually when a recipe says ungreased it means that these cookies should stick to the pan. I should have just greased the pan anyways.
 When the cookies where done I went to have some lunch. After lunch I tried to figure out how to edit my video, I didn't get very far with this. I wanted to find a way to edit on my PC laptop. that didn't work out so I decided I would email the videos to myself and edit it on the mac computer, because I am more familiar with iMovie. I thought it would be easier to do it on my laptop, that's why I didn't start with going to the mac computer. I will edit it another day.
 After this I just chilled watching some Mary Poppins and Winnie the pooh Christmas.
  My dad came home and made spaghetti with tomato sauce and corn. I helped clean up supper after, and made myself some earl grey tea. while I had my tea, I was trying to get the cookies off the pan. I got the cookies all cleaned up and finished my tea, and then I went to bed.
Good Night.
 I Hope you enjoyed yesterday's post, and the rest of Blogmas.
 you can follow my blog by clicking the blue follow button on my homepage and leave comment, or follow any of my social media sites.

Places where you can find me.
 Twitter-@Madeline_Enns
Facebook-Madeline Enns
Instagram-Madeline_Enns
Instagram-Madelineennsbakes
Google+-Madeline Enns

Have a lovely day!
until next time, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...