Saturday 10 December 2016

Blogmas Day 10 - cutting down & Decorating our christmas tree

Hello,
Good morning.
14 days until Christmas!
Today is the day we are going to cut down our tree.
This morning I started my day with some vlogmas in bed. When I finally got out of bed, I got dressed. in case you were wondering. I wore two pairs of leggings, sweats, and three sweaters, and two pairs of socks. I was prepared for the weather.
 We packed some hot chocolate, coffee and stuff to make hot dogs. We got all our snow stuff together and then we left. When we got to where we need to be we started looking, We found one that we liked sort of towards when we just started, so we decided to keep looking. Eventually we went with the first one that we liked. cutting down the tree didn't take to long. My dad found a good spot to make a fire and roast our wieners on. The fire took a little while to get started, but eventually we got it and we could warm up a bit. After we were done eating and drinking our hot chocolate, we went back to the car to put the tree on. I wasn't much help for this part so I went into the van and took of my boots, because my feet were frozen! We got home and then set up the tree and put some lights on. After that I just chilled out and was on my phone.
 It was getting really late and close to supper time. Me and my dad were trying to come up with something for supper. he suggested hot roast beef sandwiches. we had this and also we made some fries. We decorated the tree after supper. the tree looks really pretty! We finished decorating the tree, and then I went to go have a shower, watch some vlogmas, write and then I went to bed.
Good Night.
 I Hope you enjoyed yesterday's post, and the rest of Blogmas.
 you can follow my blog by clicking the blue follow button on my homepage and leave comment, or follow any of my social media sites.

Places where you can find me.
 Twitter-@Madeline_Enns
Facebook-Madeline Enns
Instagram-Madeline_Enns
Instagram-Madelineennsbakes
Google+-Madeline Enns

Have a lovely day!
until next time, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...