Thursday 15 December 2016

Blogmas Day 15 - Cookies and fudge making

Hello,
Welcome to day 15!
9 days until Christmas!
This morning I got up and had some breakfast. and then I made Peanut butter Blossoms for the second time. After I was done making the cookie dough I had lunch, and got ready to go. My mom, dad and I went to Winnipeg to get a few groceries. This took a while from going to man places. By the time we got home it was late, and I needed to get ready and leave for dance. Before I left I made myself some supper to take. At Costco we had bought a ready made penne Alfredo with chicken, so I put it in the microwave, and then I went to dance. The first class that I had. the creative class that I help out with, no one showed up. the second class there was some of the class there but not all. for that class we danced around with ribbons. In my class we figured out the part in Hallelujah that we had a hard time with, which makes me happy. When I came home from dance my mom and I baked the peanut butter cookies. We also made chocolate fudge after the cookies.
I was done with the fudge and the cookies so I went upstairs to write. I finished writing and went back downstairs to put the cookies away. I went to bed after that.
Good Night.
I Hope you enjoyed yesterday's post, and the rest of Blogmas.
 you can follow my blog by clicking the blue follow button on my homepage and leave comment, or follow any of my social media sites.

Places where you can find me.
 Twitter-@Madeline_Enns
Facebook-Madeline Enns
Instagram-Madeline_Enns
Instagram-Madelineennsbakes
Google+-Madeline Enns

Have a lovely day!
until next time, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...