Saturday 3 December 2016

Blogmas Day 3 - Lazy Saturday

Hello, Happy Saturday.
21 days until Christmas!
Today I didn't do very much, so this is going to be kind of short.
I started my morning by watching vlogmas.  I only watched one, because our Wi-Fi is not good. I watched zoella's day 2 of vlogmas. I wish that I could have watch more because our Internet connection is so slow. there's so many vlogmas that I wanted to watch. there is a long list of my favourite youtubers doing vlogmas that I want to watch,
Zoella, Thatcherjoe, Megsays, Tanya burr, and Jackmaynard.
When I got out of bed, it was closer to lunch time, so I had lunch. for lunch I had leftover pizza. After lunch I went to clean my room. this lasted awhile, I just stopped for supper with a few things left. I went downstairs to help my dad with supper. My dad was making burgers for supper, I made a Caesar salad and sautéed mushrooms with balsamic vinegar.
  I had a shower and watched suits while I wrote before bed.
I hope you had a lovely Saturday.
Good Night.
  This post is short, but I thought I would make it a little longer and tell you about somethings that I have coming up. like, going to cut down our Christmas tree, decorating our tree, youth Christmas party,( Even though I technically not in youth any more I still go.) Christmas party with my friends, Christmas family gatherings, possible Christmas carolling, and of course Christmas.
 I Hope you enjoyed yesterday's post, and the rest of Blogmas.

you can follow my blog and leave comment, or follow any of my social media sites.

Places where you can find me.
Twitter-@Madeline_Enns
Facebook-Madeline Enns
Instagram-Madeline_Enns
Instagram-Madelineennsbakes
Google+-Madeline Enns

Have a lovely day!
until next time, bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...