Thursday 22 December 2016

Blogmas Day 22 - Shopping & and more cookie baking

Welcome,
Only 2 more days until Christmas! how exciting is that?
Good Morning.
today I went with my sister to the dentist and to go shopping. Today we bought a present for my mom, and I bought a present for my secret Santa. after we were done shopping, and at the dentist we went to the bank and coffee culture to get hot chocolate and a cookie. I got home and went to put the stuff in my room, and wrapped my secret Santa present. I was finished just in time for supper. After supper I finished baking the pfeffernusse with my dad, we finally finished baking them. We now have so many cookies, its kind of insane! after the cookies were done I went to go watch A Christmas story. then after I went up to my room to write. Then I went to bed.
Good Night .
Tomorrow is Christmas Eve-eve-eve. its getting closer!
Hope you enjoyed yesterday's post, and the rest of Blogmas.
 you can follow my blog by clicking the blue follow button on my homepage and leave comment, or follow any of my social media sites.

Places where you can find me.
 Twitter-@Madeline_Enns
Facebook-Madeline Enns
Instagram-Madeline_Enns
Instagram-Madelineennsbakes
Google+-Madeline Enns

Have a lovely day!
until next time, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cakes/Bakes I have made recently series part 3

Hello, Welcome back to The Nook Todays quote is "People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day" -Winnie the pooh ...